Support us as you shop

We've teamed up with Care2Save to enable you to donate to NCPC and Dying Matters - and it won't cost you a penny more. 

 

More than 2,000 top name retailers, travel companies and service providers have signed up to the Care2Save website, including Debenhams, Cosmos Holidays, ASOS, Marks & Spencer and Thomas Cook.

Shopping through Care2Save couldn't be easier. All you need to do is visit www.care2save.co.uk, search for NCPC or Dying Matters, fill in your details and start shopping.

When you shop through the Care2Save website, 80% of the commission generated from the retailer will go to support NCPC and Dying Matters in our goal of helping people talk more openly about dying, death and bereavement, and to make plans for the end of life. The remaining 20% goes to the Care2Save, a registered charity supporting hospice and palliative care around the world.

Visit www.care2save.co.uk for more information and to get started.


 Alternatively, you can use Savoo,a site that you can use as your default search engine.



For every search you make through Savoo, they will donate 1p.

Savoo has thousands of voucher codes and deals that will save you money and support NCPC and Dying Matters at the same time.  


 
If you have been given a gift card that you won't use? You can swap it for one you will, whilst supporting a great cause!

 

Just follow these steps:

1) Upload your gift card
2) Choose your charity
3) Swap remaining balance for a gift card of your choice

Follow this link for more information