Why Become A Corporate Partner?
A corporate partnership with NCPC really helps us to achieve our mission to ensure that everyone who needs it has access to good quality palliative and end of life care. It also offers you the chance to achieve maximum awareness of your company through media exposure, advertising and networking opportunities.
What a Corporate Partnership Includes
- A subscription to NCPC and membership of the Dying Matters Coalition
- A monthly policy update keeping you up to date of all the relevant changes in palliative and end of life care
- A stand at all national conferences and training days
- A stand at all regional conferences and training days
- Two free places at any conference for your staff
- A quarterly meeting with an NCPC representative and consultancy services from the rest of NCPCs team including the Policy and Parliamentary Affairs team
- Advertisments or case studies (if appropriate) in NCPC’s quarterly magazine Inside Palliative Care (estimated readership 20,000)
What a Corporate Partnership Costs
A full corporate partnership to NCPC costs £11,000 per annum + vat and gives your organization access to all the benefits listed above
For more information please contact Miranda Ryan on firstname.lastname@example.org